Jack’s Gallery and The Art Consultancy are trading names of Mr. Jack Free of 36 Hart Street, Henley-On-Thames, Oxon, RG9 2AU, UK.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term “Jack’s Gallery” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36 Hart Street, Henley-On-Thames, Oxon, RG9 2AU, UK. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Jack’s Gallery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jack’s Gallery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to email us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Jacks’s Gallery, 36 Hart Street, Henley-On-Thames, Oxon, RG9 2AU, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Business Terms & Conditions
These are the General Terms and Conditions of our Business
Our Returns Policy
Pictures that are unsuitable must be returned to us within 15 days in an unused and unwrapped condition to obtain a credit note. We do not offer refunds. We take the utmost care in our packaging and packing. Should the picture arrive damaged through the Courier Service, we ask that you notify us by email within 48 hours as to the exact problem including the condition of the packaging. After examination we will replace as soon as possible or offer a refund if the damage is a result of our error or a defective product. In this instance we will refund your returns shipping cost.
We do not charge for delivery inside the UK but we do charge for shipping to other Countries. For International Deliveries the Duties and Taxes in the destination country will be due to be paid by the receiver before the goods can be delivered to them.
All our products for sale are Artist Proofs, Studio Proofs or Limited Edition Prints and can be purchased online or in our Gallery.
VAT at the current rate is included in our retail prices shown.
We only accept payment by credit/debit card or PayPal via our fully secure e-commerce cart. To pay by cheque or Bank Transfer please contact us directly.
The cart and checkout process allows you to go back review and correct any mistakes made before placing your order.
Once you have placed an order electronically, we will acknowledge receipt via email as soon as possible.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jack’s Gallery and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Jack’s Gallery. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jack’s Gallery takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.